Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kiss Me Quick

under the sunny sky

love storywallflowerstriking colorunder the sunny sky31sidetrackedColor blindoh my starstea partyDSC_0085 cópiaDSC_1366111 cópia
It's an official obsession.

I just found this blog, Kiss Me Quick, when one of these lovely girls left a sweet comment complimenting my other fashion blog, A Thought Is The Blossom. I went to thank them, and this is what I found. It's a blog filled with the most beautiful photography using all the wonderful locations available in their town. I think both girls are absolutely adorable with perfect style to match. The photography really gets me though. So many spectacular locations! I have a feeling this blog is about to explode.

2 comments:

Victoria / Justice Pirate July 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

oh wow! these photos are incredible. I love them, especially the record with the tile floor.

kiss me quick July 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

aww this is so lovely ^^ thank you thank you thank you!

I'm so sorry about the photobucket thing. Got me really pissed. All solved now though...

xxx kissmequick

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP