Thursday, July 8, 2010

Kiss Me Quick

under the sunny sky

love storywallflowerstriking colorunder the sunny sky31sidetrackedColor blindoh my starstea partyDSC_0085 cópiaDSC_1366111 cópia
It's an official obsession.

I just found this blog, Kiss Me Quick, when one of these lovely girls left a sweet comment complimenting my other fashion blog, A Thought Is The Blossom. I went to thank them, and this is what I found. It's a blog filled with the most beautiful photography using all the wonderful locations available in their town. I think both girls are absolutely adorable with perfect style to match. The photography really gets me though. So many spectacular locations! I have a feeling this blog is about to explode.

3 comments:

Justice Pirate July 8, 2010 at 4:04 PM  

oh wow! these photos are incredible. I love them, especially the record with the tile floor.

kiss me quick July 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

aww this is so lovely ^^ thank you thank you thank you!

I'm so sorry about the photobucket thing. Got me really pissed. All solved now though...

xxx kissmequick

Anonymous July 22, 2010 at 10:25 AM  

Reads my reviews about male enhancement pills befor your buy male enhancement products that really works and effective to increase your health and better your life. thank you. you can reads this reviews at http://www.male-sexual.com - vimax pills - penis enlargement

  © Blogger templates 'Neuronic' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP